Employment Opportunities 01/13/23 4:59:21 PM|
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Contact Us: 308-632-5301 or toll-free at 800-732-4546. Email Us!
Click HERE for Open Positions
To apply, please complete the necessary forms below. Once completed, drop the forms and your RESUME, off at any Panhandle Coop location or download and email them, as attachments, to Human Resources.
- Employment Application
- Background Check Release
- Voluntary Affirmative Action Self Identification Form
As a Panhandle Coop employee, you can look forward to a workplace which values:
- Career Advancement. We actively work on helping you establish and develop your career path. We work with you on defining challenging, yet achievable, goals and provide you with feedback and tools to achieve those goals.
- Diverse responsibilities. We provide cross-training in all divisions of Panhandle Coop and strive to provide a challenging work environment with new responsibilities that provide learning opportunities.
- Teamwork. There is a feeling of being part of a team that develops motivated, satisfied employees who feel a stronger connection to their coworkers.
- Open communication. Our talented employees thrive on making an impact, so they're usually bursting with ideas and feedback.
- Mentoring and coaching. Mentoring and coaching are not the same as managing and supervising. The difference lies in useful interaction between new and veteran staff members.
- Fun events. Community involvement and company-sponsored events.
- Employee Loyalty. Our average tenure is about 6 ½ years with many employees receiving 30+ service awards.
- A professional Human Resources Staff to support our employees.
Our benefits package:
- Pension Plan (Coop Retirement) – Shared company and employee contributions towards your guaranteed lifetime benefit payment.
- 401K Plan – Choose from a variety of investment options towards your retirement.
- Group Life Insurance – Panhandle Coop pays for the first $50,000 worth of coverage.
- Group Medical Insurance – Employee and family coverage options available; shared cost between company and employee. Prescription drug coverage. Three benefit plans to choose from.
- Dental Insurance - Provides free cleanings and checkups; upgrade option is available.
- Vision Insurance - Covers your annual eye wellness exams plus money towards contacts or glasses annually.
- Select Flex Health Spending Account – Allows for pre-tax deductions for unreimbursed medical expenses.
- Health Savings Account - Employer wellness contribution plus employee contributions.
- Paid Holidays – Eight, including employee’s birthday!
- Paid Vacation – Varies depending on length of service; use as soon as you accrue; may carry over unused portions.
- Sick Leave Program – 6 days per year.
- Payroll Savings Plan – May save a portion of your pay every pay period in a savings plan that draws interest.
- Bereavement Pay Plan – For death of immediate family members.
- Jury Duty Pay Protection Plan – Jury duty paid time off.
- Family Medical Leave Plan and Leave of Absence Plans –Variety of options for leave.
- Employee Discount Program – A benefit to employees that includes discounts on products, i.e. propane, groceries, fuel, etc.
- Long-term Service Recognition Program – Length of service recognized.
Panhandle Coop organizes several different activities and functions
throughout the year that include Employee Halloween Party,
Employee Annual Meetings, and Wellness activities.
We have a variety of different positions for career seekers to choose from and several
locations throughout the Panhandle of Nebraska and Wyoming.
Panhandle Coop has Nebraska locations in Scottsbluff, Bridgeport, Alliance,
Kimball, Hyannis and Dalton; with Wyoming locations in Torrington and Burns.
|Follow us: |
| || |